Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Chilly morning today - but supposed to be up in the 80s this afternoon! Going to enjoy it, this crazy spring we are having has us back to the 60s again the next few days. I am suffering through allergies & weather changes. Drank a big ol' glass of emergen-c last night in hopes to kill this cold I feel coming on. It didn't work.   Please don't mind my just woke up look - I just woke up!  Trying to get my blogging done early today.  And - oh!  I still can't get up high on The Pleated Poppy's linky list!  Ugh. I made it in at 128.
 
White Tank Layered w/ Neon Salmon? Pink Ribbed Tank from Target
Soho Dark Denim Jeans from Khols
Candies Sandals from Khols
Happy Wednesday
& then I realized my lil' lady picked the same color shirt as me today!  Twinsies! ;)  Look how she is looking up at me - she loves me so.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...