Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Five Year Check Up

Little Miss Boozy Doo is going to be FIVE soon.  Can't even believe it.  Off we went today for her five year check up.  All is well.  Actually we have to go back for a hearing test {the machine was out for repair} and she wasn't acknowledging any beeps from the old fashion one.  Then she had to get her immunizations.  That said; tears were shed & mommy had to give in.  Nothing a Icee drink from Target can't fix.  
 And of course the boys got one too!
 Yummm.
I am not so sure this icee drink trick will work for me the day I send her off to school. Hmph.  It will be here before we know it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...