Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday




Top:  Salmon Colored Tank from Old Navy.
Cardigan in Khaki color from Old Navy.  Both Christmas presents {from me to me.  That's how us Moms roll.}

Bottom:  Everyday Jeans from Gap. {Can't be seen!} 


Ok - the dust has settled & I need to clean my mirror. But I wanted to give you all a glimpse of this fab mirror my Dad made for me.  Rustic goodness right there.  We painted the bathroom over the Thanksgiving holiday & I just put the switch covers on.  They look great.  I still want to get a new vanity & perhaps a tiled in shower?  hmm.  Its a work in progress.


I am linking up to The Pleated Poppy  - er I would be if she had a post up today. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...