Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Letter: 2011


From Our Family To Yours...

This year we did our family photo... in the backyard. Mhmm.  We are lame.  Oh well.  It was easier with three kids & the pug.  Grabbed out the handy dandy tripod.  Even had an outfit change.  We were pretty happy with the outcome.  I did a good job, if I do say so myself. And. I do.  I have gone paperless this year.  Ok. So not totally - for those on my list who don't know how to surf the inter-webs I have sent the paper copy.  But for the most part its a simple Christmas.  And I am going green right?  Think of all the paper I saved. Hmm.  Well it did save me a stamp or twenty!  
{So don't feel sad if you don't see one in your mailbox from us.  That just means I thought you to be smart enough to know your way around the net!}  Enjoy.

It’s that time of year again. As always it seems to have snuck up on me, which I cannot believe since I have three little countdown to Christmas clocks named Cody, Jack & Emma in my ear.

Cody is a 2nd grader now. “Seems like just yesterday…” No, but really. This year he played in the community Little League Baseball. He had so much fun & Ray even got to do a little coaching with the kids.

As for Jack he is in the 1st Grade - but reading at the end of 2nd grade level. We are all really proud of our little bookworm. Socially he has improved so much in the last year. Next year Jack wants to join the baseball team. I am seeing some very busy week nights in our future.

My little Emma Lou. Where do I begin & why do I have to fill out the forms for her to go to Kindergarten? How did she grow up so fast? Now that she has glasses, just like Mom I have noticed her interest in learning has grown. We have been working on letters, numbers & writing short words. We have 8 more months together & then it’s just me.

At least I won’t have to ask myself - “What will I do with all my free time?” What free time? I have a full time work at home job. I love it. I more than doubled my profits from last year & went from 1,200 fans on Facebook to 3,300 plus. ButterBeans&ChicPeas is growing. What’s more is the relationships I have gained from doing this. So many amazing people.

Ray – is still at it - the same job, Senior Field Engineer. The same 5 days a week working out like a crazy person at the gym. Oh. And he gets out of bed before the sun comes up. Not sure how he does it. But I love it. I am so proud to have a husband with such super ethics.

Fenway is finally down to 28lbs. Last year he was 33lbs & the vet wanted to see him down to 30lbs at this time. He did it. – I am sure he felt starved. But apparently that’s all dogs. We are just happy to have a healthy pug.

We just returned home from our annual Myrtle Beach trip. We enjoyed the parade, shopping, football, the pools, cookie baking/decorating and this year we went to Pirates Voyage dinner show. It’s always a fun time for us & the littles. I can’t wait for the several nights ahead sitting by the fire with a cup of cocoa & Christmas movies playing with the family. Isn’t it such a wonderful time of year? To me, it’s all about the family. Enjoy yours.

Happy Holidays From The  L Family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...