Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend RePlay

 So.  {or should I say; Sew.} How do you think I started off my new sewing weekend.  Yep. You got it.  Sewing.  Friday night I sewed up this messenger bag.  I love it.  {Good thing I didn't take a no sewing vow.}  

Saturday we got up early.  Took care of the car.  Oil.  Tires.

Then we were off to shop.  I got all the kids stuff taken care of.  Yay.  Then Mr. L & Cody shopped together & Emma, Jack & I shopped.  After a full morning of shopping we were all starved.  After a year of NOT going to Golden Corral.  We went.  Huge line.  Blah.  Crowded at 11:53AM on a Saturday.  But.  Delish.  Seriously.  Its like a freakin' candy bar over there.  Cotton Candy.  Donut Machine.  Chocolate Fountain.  Yumm.  

The rest of the weekend we spent relaxing at home as a family.  And of course - I was sewing.  



 Sunday I did some baking.  I delivered a package of cookies to our neighbors.  So what if she is the HOA Pres.  I am totally not sucking up.  I just felt in the giving mood.  And lets get honest here - do I need this many cookies in my house.  No.  I don't. 
I spent my Sunday morning drinking coffee & keeping warm by the fire.  Thanks for the warmth Mr. L.  Aren't the littles so cute with Daddy?  {Jack didn't want in on the picture.}


 And for dinner... This.
 I've also been working away on this Matryoshka PDF pattern.  Get ready to see these cute faces in my shop soon. Its in the testing phase at this point.   I am  l o v i n g  them. <3


No sew weekend.  Fail.  Can't even believe it's Christmas next weekend.  Woah.  Who's ready?  I have LOTS of wrapping ahead of me.  Bring on the wine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...