Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Make It Monday: Faux-breze

Another week of Make It Monday! Who doesn't love Febreze? Hmm. Personally I find it a bit crazy to pay over $4 for a bottle of spray that last about a week. {Maybe longer for you. I am an addict. I spray. Often.}

So of course I am always ready for a cheaper alternative & the knock offs just don't do the trick.  Either the smell is, um, down right awful.  Or they just don't remove the odors.  Speaking of removing odors, Baking Soda.  That stuff is amazing.  I mean I brush my teeth with it.  - I mixed up a concoction - felt like a scientist too.   {or maybe a witch?}  You more than likely have the ingredients needed right in your home.

So Make It Monday is totally do-able this week.  Ready for this?

 Faux-Breze

Here's what you need: 
  1. 1/2 a cap full of Favorite Fabric Softener
  2. 2 tbsp of Baking Soda
  3. Spray Bottle {I am reusing my Febreze bottle!!}
  4. Warm Tap Water
That's it.  - Pour ingredients into the spray bottle - add warm tap water till full.  Cover.  Shake.  So simple.  So cheap.  Smells amazing too.  

 Did you make anything on this fabulous Make It Monday?

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...