Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Make It Monday: Texas Toast Pizzas

 So, I made these yesterday.  Kept seeing the ads for Pizza Huts new pizzas that were totatally just texas toasts with sauce & pepperonie on them.  I happened to have all the supplies here & thought they would go good with dinner last night.  They were a huge hit with the kids & Mr. L & I thought they were pretty good too.

Heres What You Need:

Texas Toast
Sauce
Mozzarella
Pepperoni

Preheat Oven to 425*.  
 Put Texas Toast on cookie sheet
 Spoon Sauce onto Texas Toast
 Not too much - I don't like soggy bread, do you?
 Add mozzarella
& Pepperoni.
Add some fresh grated garlic if you wish.  I <3 Garlic.  Alot. - Bake at 425* for 10 to 12 minutes.  


Eat. Enjoy.   - You can make these.  Make It Monday. 









LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...