Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

 That's my "Emma Scrunchy Eye Face" down there! 


Top: White Tanks from Old Navy.  So comfy & perfect for this crazy hot day here in North Carolina.

Bottom:  Plaid Short Shorts - Arizona {JcPenny}  Yes, I still shop the teen department.  Don't hate.  I think my flops are Az also - I know they are from JcPenny.
 Cannot believe our grass is so freakin' green.  Its been so hot & not too much rain right here where we are - and still the grass looks amazing.  - As always I am linkin'  up with the fantastic Pleated Poppy.  Stop over & check out her blog too - her outfits are always killer.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...