Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Four Weeks On The Market - Updating our Photos

 Decided to get in touch with my realtor & suggest I retake some outdoor photos now that the grass is green - the trees are super green & I like to think I am handy with the camera... I am no pro. But, heres the shots! {The little ones are the original, realtor shots - the big photos are the ones I did today!} 















I took the pictures above today - thought it was a better angle of the porch & also we didn't have one of the backside of the house at all!  -  Seriously lets sell this thing!  We want a bigger home! 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...