Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Busy morning - a couple of etsy orders just came in! I am going to be creating the first Tilly Top for a client. Can't wait. Emma approved last night.  --  What  a fun top made with a brownie goose pattern. Love. Love. Love. It.


Now on to the What I Wore Wednesday Outfit.  It went from cold, {YES! 70s is cold to me!} to 91 degrees for a high today.  Rockin' some shorts & a tee - keep it simple today.  Trying to stay cool & super busy.  I am breaking away from the house today to grab lunch with the lovely Erika of Comfy Home Creations.  We haven't had a lunch date in awhile.  Time to catch up. 




 Aqua Tee from Old Navy
Green Khaki Shorts from Old Navy
Strap Sandals by XAppeal {Rack Room}

Happy Wednesday.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...