Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

This week is flying by. Funny how missing a Monday makes the week go so fast. Baseball last night & again tonight. Yay. I am a true Baseball Mom - If you didn't know. It is my time to watch the game & not think about work. No sewing machine calling for me. No emails. - of course with this damn smart phone... I am still being bugged, but sometimes I leave it off. Peace.
 
 Layered Two Tanks - Pink from Old Navy - White from XXI
NEW Long Maxi Skirt - made by yours truly {And a little one for miss Emma too!} 

Before you ask, "will I be making them" the answer is --- probably not - atleast not for adults.  2 yds of fabric later I got a mom sized skirt & a kid skirt.  I have seen many etsy shops making them though.  And this was just another of my "just wing it" attempts.  No patternJust do it.

To the machine I go.  12 monsters getting stuffed this morning. 
Happy Wednesday.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...