Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Its been such a miserable week weather-wise. Rain Rain Rain. But - on the sewing front - its been amazingly productive. Amazing. Ended up finishing 8 orders yesterday.  One included 20 teeny tiny monsters.  Can't believe it, but I don't have another one of those pending.  They have been selling like crazy in the shop.  This morning I have a diaper bag to cut - then some ruffle pants & a lounge set for two of my fave clients!  Addison & Jackson.  You probably don't know, but Miss Emma & Addison are BEST FRIEND PEN PALSCutest thing.  There mama has been one of my clients from the get go {3 Years!}.  I am not sure how she found BB&CP but, I sure am glad.  She has become one of my BEST ONLINE FRIENDS.  Its always amazing the friendships that I have created from my business & blog!  I {Heart} You guys!  Eachone of you.

Ok!  Here is me today!  - Rocking a travel mug full of COFFEE.

Took the littles - a few tries to get a picture of me.  Head to Toe. Not blurry.  They sorta got it. ha. Alright.  Gotta run! Time for the bus.  
 Happy Wednesday!! 




  























Light Denim Top from Target 
Pink Pants by Indigo Rein 
Polk A Dot Shoes from Target 


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...