Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

 I love Wednesday. For Reals. I used to really love them, because I took them off from sewing.  I did house work, I caught up on dvr.  But, not anymore. - I don't have time to take off from sewing.  Trying to keep up with orders.  Today I will be working on a few skirts from this weeks Skirt Sale!  Then hopefully a diaper bag this afternoon.  Emma snapped this shot of me this morning, with my coffee. Obvy.  Well time to get this day going.  Three littles off to school, then back here to sew, sew, sew.  Happy Wednesday.

 

Stripped Salmon Top by Old Navy
Khaki Skirt by Old Navy {Love it, for the last 3 Years or More...}
Aqua Strappy Sandals by X-Appeal @ Rack Room

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...