Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {Week 6 on the Market}

Time is flying by! This is our sixth week on the market. We have a showing this morning & while prepping the house for it we got a call for another one tonight! Woot. I also happened to find a four leaf clover today. Double Woot.  Its my lucky day - Mr. L & I stopped off to buy some guitar strings during our grocery store outing.   -- Had breakfast at IHOP.  Took a trip to the dump. Now, back home for a quick bit of sewing before grabbing the kids & keeping ourselves out of the house till the last showing is done.  Busy. Busy.  I am tired y'all.   We had a late night of baseball last night.  Got home a bit before 10!  Wasn't easy getting the kids up & moving this morning.

 
 
Striped Longsleeve Tee from Old Navy 
Cable Knit Sweater from Eddie Bauer
Dark Denim Jeans by SOHO for Khols
Flip Flops from Target

Happy Wednesday!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...