Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bamboo Cutting Board

At long last... I got something I have wanted for a few years now. I know, I know, I could of gone out and bought one several times they aren't super pricey BUT if you know me then you know that I am true bargain shopper. I love name brands but I love them more at not brand name prices... hence my addiction to Ross, TJ Maxx etc. ...
So I was out shopping around at Ross (I am pretty sure we once again had no real reason to be there yet still walked out with $75 worth of goodness!) and at first found these great wine glasses for just $5.99 but when I made it to the next isle and saw at the end the cutest little bamboo cutting board marked down to a mere $3. (regularly $26) I was all over it & set the wine glasses back on the shelf.

Now three years of cutting on my counter and holding fruit over the bowl later I own my very own bamboo cutting board. It has cute little orange rubber gripper feet on each corner & is just the right size for cutting veggies up for my steamer. What a find!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...