Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kimono

This morning when I logged into my computer I had waiting for me an email from littlelizardking. As my excitement for my VERY FIRST ever pattern that I would TEST couldn't be contained I did not wait & hit print on the size charts and got started. I was very impressed as I am with all of her lovely patterns. I have used several of them now. She is so talented. I know I can't even begin to think about creating a pattern. So I'll just stick to the sewing...


I am so honored to have had this opportunity to test her pattern for the kimono dress/shirt. I decided on making the dress and my little miss Emma tested out the final product & I am pretty sure she approves of it just as much as I do. :) It was such a wonderful pattern & experience to have been a tester & proof reader for
littlelizardking.

There is a pattern giveaway going on. Enter to win here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...