Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mary Janes 0-18 Months

I am excited to announce that I recently listed a few different styles & fabric options for my 0-18 month Mary Janes in my shop. They aren't ready to ship (just the one pair I make for the photo listing) but I can make them in one day. 
The only info I need from the buyer is size and strap option details. Once the purchase is made I sew them up in JUST ONE DAY & can ship as soon as I receive payment.

Just this morning I got the details from a customer for size options & just had to take a photo of the cute little 12-18 month Mary Janes looking not so little with the 0-3 month Mary Janes by their side.







Aren't they sweet?  Interested in a pair check them out here, ButterBeans&ChicPeas by BLauzonSews.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...