Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's In Your Fridge?

This is how my fridge looks in the summer time.  Filled with lots of fruits and veggies. :) Whole grain bread of course & some whitewheat for my ever so picky kiddies.  G2 & Diet Green Teas for Mr. L. (I don't drink these... they give me headaches... ugh!) Lots of yogurts & soy milk too.  See my lemons down in the bottom drawer?  I cannot live without lemons... I put them in my tea, in my water... make lemonade. :) I heart Lemons.  Items you cannot see down in that bottom drawer are fresh beans, cucumbers, strawberries, grapes sweet potatoes & potatoes.  I have some fresh picked peas in that super cute green colander.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy stuff there :) I love lemons too, and everything you have there :) Visiting you from Firefly Blog community at Blog Frog! Thank you for listing your giveaway! I tweeted it for you, I didn't enter because I have a 5 year old, assuming those would be too small but you make so many pretty things :) oh and liked you on Facebook and following your blog :)

Bev said...

Thanks Firefly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...