Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, June 7, 2010

My Small Piece Of This Big World.

My little piece of the world... I don't own much of the world but I am happy with my small piece of this big world that I do own.  I try to keep it green & looking clean.  I love just being able to go out in my back yard and hear the birds chirp, feel the breeze in my hair as the light sound of the wind chimes brings joy to my ears.  Looking at my flowers, going out to find if there are any surprises to find, perhaps a new bud on one of my flowers or the first ripe tomato?  And yes sometimes I even enjoy the dreaded weeding.

Guess what else I actually like to do... & told Mr. L that it is MY job & I won't allow him to do it. The Mowing.  Its all me, it's my time to be out in the yard and secretly (although now not really a secret!) it gets me out of the house and not dealing with the kids... he is.

  









Above are lots of pictures I took of flowers, buds, & veggies around my backyard. :) Please Enjoy.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...